DirecTV to add 1,300 jobs at new Tulsa call center

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
new call center for tulsa is a good thing.maybe one day they will provide locals for the tulsa area.the directtv website says they are coming soon. local news just announced that E* will be doing the same thing in tulsa hiring about 1,000 people. to its existing call center.

Holy old thread revival batman !

4 yrs 4 months ... and back to life with the stroke of a keypad.

:)

Of course - when posting spam .. there is no thread too old ....
three posts on the forums .. all "call center related" from epacificglobal.com a call center company - SHOCK !

Holy old thread revival batman !

4 yrs 4 months ... and back to life with the stroke of a keypad.

Of course - when posting spam .. there is no thread too old ....
three posts on the forums .. all "call center related" from epacificglobal.com a call center company - SHOCK !

lol

on the other hand... I want to see a call center in chicago.. so maybe i can find a job... :D

I'm actually considering going to interview at this call-center myself at the end of the year.

Not sure what position i'd apply for yet ... but its certainly something i'd consider now that my naturalization journey is finally behind me ...

Here in the local paper dish is constantly running its "come work here" ad in very prominent positions in the paper .. directv does not seem quite as desperate to keep bodies on seats.

plus the Directv facility is probably less than 2 miles from my house ... would be very handy to work so close to home.

One thing we are not short of here in tulsa is call centers ...

Avis Rent A Car
Eagle Credit Resources
First Credit Solutions
Metropolitan Life Insurance
Snappy Car Rental
Staples
State Fram Ins OK-KS Regional office
TV Guide
US. Cellular
Cingular
Teleflora
MCI
Mazzios
Capital one
IBM
Farmers Ins
HSBC
Cox
AT&T
Direct TV
Thrifty car rental
Enterprise
Dish

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts