DIRECTV to have 50 LIL HD markets by year end!!!!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

lee78221

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jul 6, 2005
DIRECTV said in there Quarter conference call they will have 50 mpeg 4 LIL HD markets by year end!!!!

It's probably more determined by how many recievers they have and how many installs can be done in a day.

they said 36 by mid year by no note on the name of the next 12 markets

I noticed at the Best Buy in Kokomo Indiana that they are now carrying the NEW MPEG4 HD Receiver. I wonder if this means that Indianapolis is somewhere close to being on the roll-out for LIL HD?

I would be nice if they also announced when they would add more the just the big four network channels to these 50 markets.

mhutsell3 said:
I noticed at the Best Buy in Kokomo Indiana that they are now carrying the NEW MPEG4 HD Receiver. I wonder if this means that Indianapolis is somewhere close to being on the roll-out for LIL HD?
Probably not related. I saw the H20 at CompUSA at Castleton when I was in Indy for the Colts/Steelers game.

Plus my BB here in Huntington has the H20 as well. Looks like it is now the standard HD receiver.

I'm in NY where they have already added the M4, but I have done nothing to try to get this installed, just don't really see the need right now. I thought that D* would contact me though, according to other posts they contact their current HD customers. I figured I would have got a letter or some kind of information since it has been in place for about 7 weeks. Anyone from NY know anything?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)