DIRECTV Transponder Map ~ Data 6/12/2024

It does make sense to keep D9S hanging around for a while if they can, rather than throwing the satellite away before absolutely necessary. I think that is why they are keeping D8 at 119 also.

I can't remember D9S's transponder plan but knowing how Directv did things I'm guessing it was designed to be capable of standing in for D7S at 119?

If so maybe they could swap it with D8? They'd still have to shut down some of the MPEG2 markets at 119 but they'd be able to prevent Dish from using those transponders.

DirecTV Satellite Transponder Updates for Jun 12 2024

Comparison of Transponder Data for Jun 12 2024 vs Jun 05 2024:

No changes in system tables for any transponder tuning parameters.

Stream (PID) counts:

LIVE Streams​
National​
Spot Beams​
Count​
Change​
Count​
Change​
4K​
4​
HD​
275​
1​
1450​
SD mpeg4
139​
201​
SD mpeg2
446​
-1​
RB​
Audio​
89​
Push​
30​
Slate​
20​
1​
TEST Streams​
National​
Spot Beams​
Count​
Change​
Count​
Change​
4K​
HD​
1​
SD mpeg4
1​
SD mpeg2
RB​
Engr Work​
43​
2​

The PID count Excel workbook provides much more count detail.

Newly updated tables of Streams on each transponder are available in the DataDigesters TPN Grids

More details of changes in individual channels will follow in the Weekly Analysis
and Gary Toma's Domestic TPN Map Excel files

A few Info Local Channel deletions
Sports rearrangements
Weekly Anaysis soon
Enjoy
DataDigesters

Reactions: DirecTVFanSince2016
More US Open Golf prep, including swapping WNBC and KNBC to less populated transponders

An INFO channel has been added for this weekend's replacement of 450 Viendo Movies

Cleaining up the INFO channels from the 101 LIL removals along with the NBA placeholders that were added at the start of the season that would have been used if Bally defaulted on their payments to the NBA.

Atlanta's former Azteca station WUVM-LD/4 has been removed, Telemundo Atlanta WKTB-CD/47 is now available as an A3 SD channel

Passing along Gracenote's update of KSATDT's RF numbers

9755 *SPORTS (Entertainment package offer) has been removed

DVR via app