Domestic Transponder Map - Other Discussion

DirecTVFanSince2016

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Cutting Edge
Apr 26, 2023
Scranton, PA
This is where to discuss the weekly (every Wednesday) Transponder Maps seen here:
Domestic Transponder Map ~ Data 8/23/2023
You can also check out the PID count and TPNGrids.
To prevent forum clutter, this thread will not be closed with a new one being opened every Wednesday, this will always be open for the foreseeable future.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Sunday Ticket business channels 9552-9567 are officially up in the guide with the correct logo asset
I remember reading that it would be 9552 to 9565. I am guessing 9566 and 9567 are overflow feeds for the few busy Sundays (if there will be any) where there’s a packed game schedule?

I remember reading that it would be 9552 to 9565. I am guessing 9566 and 9567 are overflow feeds for the few busy Sundays (if there will be any) where there’s a packed game schedule?
Looking at the schedule it’s only Weeks 1, 17, and 18 that would use 13 of 14 game feeds because the rest of the schedule features MNF split doubleheaders, London/Germany, Thanksgiving, Christmas, and Saturday games.
One thing to note is the late doubleheader 4:25 PM window will not be a single national game (I think per YouTube’s request)

Reactions: DirecTVFanSince2016
Interesting. I’m guessing they might be for other things like post-game media conferences (like how it is on Stream and their League Pass Premium channels in the 1200s)

I am not seeing such channels on my app (I’m not at home currently). They are likely in test mode right now as of this writing, but we won’t know for sure unless we get the weekly analysis tomorrow morning.
Although your post was deleted by another moderator, you were right. Channel 361.1 is in test for the Severe weather mix, and 361.2 is in test for the severe weather channel.

Reactions: DirecTVFanSince2016