DIRECTV Transponder Maps: Data 3/31/09

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

gct

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Apr 2, 2006
San Diego
The attachments to this post cover all DIRECTV Channels and Transponders, both CONUS (Continental US or National beams) and LIL (Local Into Local or Spot beams).

Three PDF documents provide the data for DIRECTV Satellites at the 72.5W, 95W, 99W, 101W, 103W, 110W and 119W positions, formatted in three ways:

1. A full listing in Network Number sequence
  2. A full listing in Channel Name sequence
  3. A full listing in Channel Number sequence
Three supplemental documents are also provided:

• A Transponder and Network Number Networklist reference sheet. This information is particularly useful in understanding the LIL data.
  • A Network Decoder map showing the satellites and transponders graphically as they appear on your receiver's signal strength display.
  • And for those of you who prefer to work with the data in Excel, a file rollyourown.xls is provided.

ATTACHMENTS Outdated and removed. Please see the updated thread stickied in the Technical Discussions Forum.

What happened to the LA HD channels (network 624) on the network number sequence file?

What happened to the LA HD channels (network 624) on the network number sequence file?

DirectMan,

You are right - LSAN no longer has HD locals!!

We have some homework to do here. You are not only right that the HD locals are missing in all the reports, they are also missing in the raw data. This is not a problem with data getting clobbered or garbled - the LSAN HD Locals are very nicely, cleanly, not in the data.

I will keep you posted.

gct

Here is the Los Angeles LIL Data

DirectMan,

You are right - LSAN no longer has HD locals!!

We have some homework to do here. You are not only right that the HD locals are missing in all the reports, they are also missing in the raw data. This is not a problem with data getting clobbered or garbled - the LSAN HD Locals are very nicely, cleanly, not in the data.

I will keep you posted.

gct
Here is the Los Angeles Data. The data should have been captured but was not. Another lesson learned. Sorry.

Attachments

• lsan_by_networknum_090331.pdf
    14.7 KB · Views: 686
Thanks! I used the roll your own to sort by satellite so I could see which channels come in on 110 and 119. I wanted to delete those for the channels shown in the guide since the satellite is not tuned to these channels. I don't want the wife selecting them by mistake and complaining that the dish is set right.

Thanks! I used the roll your own to sort by satellite so I could see which channels come in on 110 and 119. I wanted to delete those for the channels shown in the guide since the satellite is not tuned to these channels. I don't want the wife selecting them by mistake and complaining that the dish is set right.

You can't just tell it you have a Slimline-3?

Thread to Close

The mods will shortly be closing this thread. Please see a new TPN Map thread just started, which provides data as of 5/4/09.

Thanks!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts