Directv VOD will not stay in queue to download

Status
Please reply by conversation.

stewill

Original poster
Aug 7, 2008
I recently got a new DVR setup and now have video on demand. I am connected to the internet with no problem, I get all the VOD channels, and I can pick out a show to download. When I push the button to "add to queue" at the bottom of the screen where it says "your queue" there is a zero in parentheses. When you click add to queue the zero changes to a 1 for about one second and then goes back to zero. What ever you add to the queue will not stay in there, so you are never able to download anything. Any idea what may be causing this?
Thank you

Go to the setup menu then to network and then advanced setup and enter your addresses then connect now. I use a smoothwall and I ran into this problem because I used a proxy and I use the Open DNS (208.67.222.222).

similar issue

I have a problem just like this and do not want to create a new thread. I have eliminated my router from the mix and gone directly to the Cable Modem and still get the failed Download. Everything worked fine the first three weeks I had my HR22-100. Now I see all the VOD Channels but when I download it fails. I will attempt to try this suggestion is there anything else. Directv Support was helpful they blamed my router.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts