Directv wants to charge me!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

greaser00

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Jan 26, 2005
I got the update equipment for HD early this summer and now that the channels are on receiver will not come on. (Reads searching for signal!) The installer to his defense aligned it to a satellite that wasn't even in the air. The customer service guy wants to charge me $70.00 for a service call. I don't agree with this.

You didn't have any HD signals before now? None? Zilch? Nada?

If so, I would have complained long before now.

If you had the "old" HD channels but none of the new ones, play that famous game "csr roulette" until you get a csr that will send out an installer to correct the set-up for no added charge.

I did have the old ones. Its the channels on the new satellite.

Call Back and ask for customer retention/ They wanted to charge me 70 bucks/went right to cust retention who put a note not to charge me.

Not an allignment problem then, I don't think...Got those B Band converters on??

Why not? If he is in a are with no HD LIL then they would not have a signal from any of the MPEG4 SAT's that were already up.

Most likely once they align the dish again he will even notice an increase in signal on the other SAT's.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts