Directv Website Glitch

Status
Please reply by conversation.

dtro77

On Vacation
Original poster
Feb 10, 2012
Poconos PA
Anyone else notice on the Directv Website, under "My Account" that its Missing all the prrogramming Upgrades options?
It only shows what you subscribe to , and not what you can add.

Also the Basepackage upgrade screen as well doesn't show that packages or prices just a blank screen, with Directv Promise in the bottom left.

I've deleted cookies, reset and still nothing.

Directv Moblie is Fine on my android.

Thanks I just noticed it today and I am calling about NHL Center Ice and will mention it to them :)

Cool, I though I was going nuts.
None of the sports pack options even show up on mine , I have seen the basepacks either since the new Website redesign.

We all feel that way at times and Directv said they are working on the problem :)

What did they say about the Centre Ice package ?

I called but they are not going down on price and I even mentioned that In Demand has it for $49.99 and they gave me a few more discounts so I got Centre Ice package practically for free with the discounts they gave me :)

Has Center Ice always only been $60 for the season? I thought it was way more then that, Like $160

Has Center Ice always only been $60 for the season? I thought it was way more then that, Like $160

No it is higher but with about half a season that had to go lower as no one would of paid a higher charge for half a season,it is around that maybe a little cheaper for full season someone else may know more here :)

normally its around $160-$170 for the year....but with the abridged season and I guess the NHL trying "to make nice with the fans" its only $60 for the year

Anyone else notice on the Directv Website, under "My Account" that its Missing all the prrogramming Upgrades options?
It only shows what you subscribe to , and not what you can add.

yup same here. Also it shows HD extra pack for me for 4.99. My 3 months doesnt end until next Sunday ;)

it does allow you to change your plan if you wanted to

Maybe by Wednesday it will be fixed (holiday tomorrow ya know) ;)

it does allow you to change your plan if you wanted to

Maybe by Wednesday it will be fixed (holiday tomorrow ya know) ;)
Not mine. I had to add Showtime by calling cause it wasn't even an option on my page .
None of the Basepacks are visable either for me.

I get billed through my Telco so can't see it on the D* site
(it just says call the number on your Telco bill)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts