Directv with HD in Calgary

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I have Direct TV in Calgary with the Slim Line and am getting geat signal strength. Had it professional installed in les that an hour. I have had Direct for over 10 years and much prefer the HD content and variety over the other 2 services I have from Bell and Shaw.

oh, absofrigginlutely. with all honesty, i would rather pay for directv than get rogers AND bell together for free.

just no comparison at all, not in programmimg or PQ, none.

Yes it does

Update...got my 5 lnb slimline dish...installed it myself in Calgary using Acutrac III sat finder....works great.

Yes it does. I had my AT9 dish installed in January 2006 at Calgary and have had great results with it ever since. Originally the installer peaked it off the older MPEG2 sats as per the instructions, but when the national HD channels went live I had good signal strength on those as well.

With all the great sports coverage and other channels completely unavailable on the Canadian providers (Fox Business and CNBC world for instance) you will be very happy you did. And a real plus that many people do not realize is that all your commercials will be from the US. During major events like the Super Bowl you will be glad you did.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts