DirecTV2PC - CE Beta 2.3 - v.5020

well as far as an always ontop feature, I found this small app Always On Top - Home Page that basically selects a program then forces it to the top window. I use this while playing wow lol, shrink the screen down to like 3" across and watch and play haha... it would be simple to implement this into the program natively...

Well finally got my system working, nothing like building a new computer when you don't feel good. Anyway the app works good for me. First time I installed it it wouldn't play HD items but did a reinstall of my OS and then when I reinstalled the app this time its playing HD stuff just fine, go figure. Only thing diffrent is this time I had installed the Vista Codec Pkg for x64 before the app

So Im hoping that this software isnt d*'s way of completely canning the hdpc20, anyone have inside information on this ? :D

The entire HDCP20 project has been tabled at this time. Not sure if it will ever resurface, but for now, it is scrapped. We got that news back 12/9/09.

how does one get a serial number?

I would very much like to try this out

It is free while a beta product. You must totally download the current beta release, then the serial number is emailed to you.

DIRECTV: DIRECTV2PC

You can use the serial number for the official beta (on directv.com) or the current pre-beta (satelliteguys)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)