DIRT Help Needed

PianoPlayer07

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Apr 19, 2012
Tennnessee
Can a member of DIRT please message me about a new dish please? Ours has suffered damage from a recent storm. Thanks in advance!

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

When a DIRT member is online, they will appear in the online staff column in RED. PM one of them when available.

Can a member of DIRT please message me about a new dish please? Ours has suffered damage from a recent storm. Thanks in advance!

I know...folks who are determined to use DIRT aren't going to deviate from that decision, but curious, are you having problems with your system now? Error messages? If so, what messages? Signal codes? In the time you've waited for DIRT to get in touch with you, you could have called. If you're experiencing signal loss, you'd spend some time with a CSR, who would then get you over to an advanced tech support agent, who would work to resolve the issue or schedule a tech if needed.

(oops, forgot the "signature")

As a Dish employee, my opinions are my own, and do not represent my employer in any way, shape or form.

A tree has fallen on the dish and the LNB arm is bent out of alignment. A friend who used to install dishes came and got things working best as possible, but the bottom line is I need a new dish. I know I could call and go through the rigamaro, but I've got a busy schedule going on at the moment and would rather just deal with the issue here since I am not in immediate need of attention. I have signal, just half what it should be due to damaged equipment.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts