DIRT: I only got two return boxes please PM me.

beandaddy

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Sep 9, 2007
I upgraded from 2 722k and 1 211 but only received two return boxes for the 722k units but nothing for them 211
Please pm me

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

But I bet it would fit in the 722 box, piggybacked....
That's what I meant for him, but actually, they use those foam stand-offs so that the receiver is almost suspended in the middle of the box and not sitting close to the top or bottom. I'll bet it won't fit if he uses the proper packaging for the 722.

They're sending a third box... I think they forgot to take it off of my account when I upgraded to hopper & 1 joey. Installer arrived with a work order for two hoppers and three joeys.
Nope. Just one & one...I record my phone calls so that helps when they keep repeating their statement.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

But I bet it would fit in the 722 box, piggybacked....

That's what I meant for him, but actually, they use those foam stand-offs so that the receiver is almost suspended in the middle of the box and not sitting close to the top or bottom. I'll bet it won't fit if he uses the proper packaging for the 722.

I'd be more concerned that when Dish gets the box in, they scan the tag/tracking only expecting one receiver (722) to be inside and perhaps not even look...the suddenly the OP gets a chargeback for not returning the 211. That could be difficult for the OP to prove after the fact.

I'd be more concerned that when Dish gets the box in, they scan the tag/tracking only expecting one receiver (722) to be inside and perhaps not even look...the suddenly the OP gets a chargeback for not returning the 211. That could be difficult for the OP to prove after the fact.

I've been engaged in a p'ing contest with Dish for over a month about a similar situation. I had a Hopper go bad and the first replacement was also bad. I returned them at the same time in boxes provided and both were received on Feb 3 (I have copies of the tracking info saved). On the My Shipments page it still shows one Hopper as being received twice while the second shows as Not Yet Received. I have assurances from Dish and DIRT that the second receiver was indeed received and is in their system but my online account has still not been updated. I fully expect to get an email from them in a few days telling me that they charged my autopay card for a lost Hopper.

I take photos of the t shipping labels so I can keep track. My experience with dtv several years ago when I switched back to dish taught me corporate America is crooked. It's baked in to where the employees don't see it.
Taco Bell may short you a taco but they never seem to give you one too many. If it were honest mistakes then the errors would be evenly spread. One time you're shorted while another you get extra. So I've concluded they have established a method that only shorts the customer never the company. now ask me about over billing.

sent using mobile data only. no broadband in Rural America as was promised by both Presidents Bush & Obama.

Taco Bell may short you a taco but they never seem to give you one too many.
Funny you should say that. I was there just last week and ordered a few grillers, and the drive-thru lady asked if I wanted a free slush, as she had made one too many from a previous order.

Funny you should say that. I was there just last week and ordered a few grillers, and the drive-thru lady asked if I wanted a free slush, as she had made one too many from a previous order.

Hah!
i wonder why she didn't give it to the guy who bought the first one.

sent using mobile data only. no broadband in Rural America as was promised by both Presidents Bush & Obama.

I've been engaged in a p'ing contest with Dish for over a month about a similar situation. I had a Hopper go bad and the first replacement was also bad. I returned them at the same time in boxes provided and both were received on Feb 3 (I have copies of the tracking info saved). On the My Shipments page it still shows one Hopper as being received twice while the second shows as Not Yet Received. I have assurances from Dish and DIRT that the second receiver was indeed received and is in their system but my online account has still not been updated. I fully expect to get an email from them in a few days telling me that they charged my autopay card for a lost Hopper.

Contact DIRT again, and have them check the account. When receivers are checked in, an automated note will be added to the account showing this. Give them your info, acct #, and the UPS tracking numbers for the package. DIRT or any CSR, if the account hasn't been updated, can submit a form to our back office to research. The key is to give all the info you can, with the tracking numbers (the agent or DIRT can then go to the UPS website and run the tracking # and verify what you've said), and put all that in the form to get it resolved for you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts