DIRT Let down

rodin

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 25, 2006
I had sent a message to a DIRT member online here a few weeks ago after my parents receiver died. I was asked to provide the PIN on the account, replied back with the PIN, and have never once heard back from this DIRT representative. I have had nothing but good luck with DIRT in the past, but this time, DIRT failed. I sent another reply back to this DIRT rep and still got nothing back. Probably shouldn't be doing DIRT if you can't learn how to reply back..

Maybe that particular DIRT member is not working, for whatever reason, these last weeks. You should try a different DIRT member....

Maybe that particular DIRT member is not working, for whatever reason, these last weeks. You should try a different DIRT member....

FWIW, I had a response from RayC on an issue earlier today. I had PM'ed him a couple of days ago. They're not here constantly, try to catch one online or, try someone else.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

That's what I do; catch a member online. Once I do, they're absolutely sterling. I get same day service. How your PMs went into a black hole, I don't know.

Reactions: JSheridan
I had sent a message to a DIRT member online here a few weeks ago after my parents receiver died. I was asked to provide the PIN on the account, replied back with the PIN, and have never once heard back from this DIRT representative. I have had nothing but good luck with DIRT in the past, but this time, DIRT failed. I sent another reply back to this DIRT rep and still got nothing back. Probably shouldn't be doing DIRT if you can't learn how to reply back..

rodin,

I do apologize you have not heard back from us but I am more than happy to help you today! Would you please PM me with the information to better help you?

Thanks

DIRT also had some issues getting into SatelliteGuys because of our software change. In the software change we also changed the name of our Cloud servers from vb4.satguys.us to cdn.satelliteguys.us it took a few days for their IT team to whitelist connections to our new cdn.satelliteguys.us cloud server.

With that said DIRT ROCKS!

I had a feeling the s/w change might have impacted their response times.Definitely on the Monday of the change.
As mentioned before, always try to contact a dirt member that is currently online.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

When it comes to Dish support, it's DIRT all the way. Still amazed how many people, who are aware, still call a CSR or chat. There's really only one trustworthy option.

Reactions: old corps
Sorry. I have searched for "DIRT" and can't figure out what it is. Only lots of references. I gather it's Dish support of some kind.
Can someone please define exactly what the acronym DIRT is, and how to contact them?

Dish Internet Response Team. They are on this and other forums to provide top notch customer support.

Look on the Home page for people online- the DIRT team is in red.

It's a little different with our new software. You can find DIRT members on line, in RED, on any forum page on the right side mixed in with the moderators.

Good. As I'm on the iPhone it's hard to double check, but I gave a starting point.

Dish Internet Response Team. They are on this and other forums to provide top notch customer support.

Look on the Home page for people online- the DIRT team is in red.

And Top Notch it is. Ray just helped me again. Dirt Rocks:everybodydance

Reactions: old corps
It's a little different with our new software. You can find DIRT members on line, in RED, on any forum page on the right side mixed in with the moderators.

Not on my screen. No moderators, no DIRT members. Only on the first page of the forum. I'm using Firefox.

The moderators and DIRT members show on the forum pages, not individual thread pages.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)