DIRT Let down

Not on my screen. No moderators, no DIRT members. Only on the first page of the forum. I'm using Firefox.
I'm using Firefox and see it on the Home page, Forum page and each forum Main page. To the right, under Sat Guys Radio box, not the bottom of the page.

Last edited:
Reactions: lazydogmot
Here is a screen shot of the Dish forum. Look on the right side to see what moderators and DIRT team members were online when I snapped the screen shot. The DIRT members are in red.

Untitled.jpg

Don't get me wrong, any experience I've ever had with DIRT has been fantastic and problems or questions resolved nearly instantly. However, I just wanted to say that one of them did fail the job. This was prior to the switchover. I'm very thankful we have DIRT. But there is one DIRT member that I will never PM again. I sent him the message after I saw he was online, he replied back fairly quickly, and I did as well, only to never receive a single response back. Even today, still nothing back from that DIRT member.

@MikeH - thanks for the offer, but my parents had to call in and got it taken care of.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Don't get me wrong, any experience I've ever had with DIRT has been fantastic and problems or questions resolved nearly instantly. However, I just wanted to say that one of them did fail the job. This was prior to the switchover. I'm very thankful we have DIRT. But there is one DIRT member that I will never PM again. I sent him the message after I saw he was online, he replied back fairly quickly, and I did as well, only to never receive a single response back. Even today, still nothing back from that DIRT member.

@MikeH - thanks for the offer, but my parents had to call in and got it taken care of.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Just wanted to address this publicly as I am the DIRT member in question. I apologize that it seemed like I have been ignoring you. I replied to the original message towards the end of my shift and had left shortly. I was then out of the office for the next several days. I recieved the message about the update to what had happened. I thought I replied but it appears it was saved as draft. This was my first day using the new software. I sent you a PM addressing the issues you originally contacted me about but I just wanted to comment on this publicly before rumors of a DIRT member no longer being on the team began.

Yes, a mod may close the thread. Thanks Zach. I wasn't going to call you out publicly, but thanks for your reply.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)