DIRT Support Update

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I should note that Dish Support has contacted me and I have asked them for ADVICE, not to actually take action. Once my Plan Of Action is set, I will probably act thru Chat.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys App. For now.
I can't wait for you to get your new Hopper 3 / Joey system. You will love it once you get use to the red lite issue. ;)

As you have noted appointments can change on an hourly basis dependent of how the first calls for that tech go.

I thought I could get around that problem by scheduling the 1st call. Didn't help! They still kept bumping and bumping and bumping until the poor tech was probably about to croak!

Reactions: Jon J
Maybe that Snap will be good enough. Drop to just one HWS.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys App. For now.

I certainly appreciate the new presence of DISH on the forum. They've helped me several times in the past.

To me, the greatest value of DIRT was that they were more knowledgeable (at least in my experience) than the CSR's on the phone or in chat and didn't make up stuff just because that's what I wanted to hear. However, I notice that in most of their posts now that they are just referring us to Chat. That has little value to me.

Hopefully, they'll get it worked out so they can give us direct support again in the future.

Go DISH :cheer

I certainly appreciate the new presence of DISH on the forum. They've helped me several times in the past.

To me, the greatest value of DIRT was that they were more knowledgeable (at least in my experience) than the CSR's on the phone or in chat and didn't make up stuff just because that's what I wanted to hear. However, I notice that in most of their posts now that they are just referring us to Chat. That has little value to me.

Hopefully, they'll get it worked out so they can give us direct support again in the future.

Go DISH :cheer

Under new consumer privacy laws, they can’t. Which is why they refer you to the chat which is an internal secure system that protects them (and you) :)

Sent from my iPhone using the SatelliteGuys app!

Reactions: charlesrshell
We are working on something so we can have people work with dish and give that information here without leaving SatelliteGuys but still working on that.

Under new consumer privacy laws, they can’t. Which is why they refer you to the chat which is an internal secure system that protects them (and you) :)

Yes Scott, I read the thread. I was referring to your comment above that led me to believe that it may hopefully happen in the future. :)

Under new consumer privacy laws, they can’t. Which is why they refer you to the chat...

Dang it. If the chat to which they are referring us is better than the chat of old, then I'll be happy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts