DIRT Team - a bit of help please -H3 Upgrade offer

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

cdiddy

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Dec 30, 2010
Denver
Hi DIRT,

About a month ago I chatted with a rep about upgrading to a Hopper 3 and 2 4K Joeys. They offered me $50/Joey plus free H3 and free Install. So $100 total out of pocket plus a new 2-year agreement. I told them I'd think about it, and they said the conversation would be detailed in my account and the offer would remain valid.

Today, decide to finally do the upgrade, and the rep is now saying that they can no longer offer me the same deal, despite the previous rep telling me it would be honored. Now, it's $100 for the H3 instead of $0, and the rest remains the same. When I pressed on why they are going back on what I was told, the only reason I was given is that it was because of 'Business Changes', whatever that means. I've made no changes to my account since the last offer was made - other than adding on the multi-sport package.

Can I get in touch with someone who will be able to honor the deal that I was offered originally or an explanation on what in my account made the offer get worse? Seems silly that the deal would be reneged on despite being told it would be available to me when I was ready to upgrade.

Thanks in advance.

Are you still under contract? If not, then call the retention department and start negotiations.

I would like to check into this for you to assist you better. I will need the 4-digit PIN and phone number on the account in a PM to better help you. There was a change in the process of getting the Hopper 3 for all customers.

I would like to check into this for you to assist you better. I will need the 4-digit PIN and phone number on the account in a PM to better help you. There was a change in the process of getting the Hopper 3 for all customers.
Sent you a PM. Thanks for your help.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts