DIRT Team Request - Pre-installation question

TimA

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Apr 5, 2012
Midwest
I am a new customer and have a hopper/joey installation scheduled for this Saturday morning. As a Kansas City resident, I understand that I have the option of either an Eastern or Western Arc installation. Using the information I've found online and the Google Maps tool, it looks like the Eastern Arc will have major advantages for my installation. Do you happen to know if there is a default installation arc for KC? Do I need to do anything to request or coordinate an Eastern Arc install (which I understand requires different hardware than Western Arc) beforehand?

Many thanks.
Tim A.

I am a new customer and have a hopper/joey installation scheduled for this Saturday morning. As a Kansas City resident, I understand that I have the option of either an Eastern or Western Arc installation. Using the information I've found online and the Google Maps tool, it looks like the Eastern Arc will have major advantages for my installation. Do you happen to know if there is a default installation arc for KC? Do I need to do anything to request or coordinate an Eastern Arc install (which I understand requires different hardware than Western Arc) beforehand?

Many thanks.
Tim A.

Will you send me a PM with your phone number or account number? I believe that the normal install for KC is western arc although it is available on either arc.

Why do you believe that eastern arc will be better over western arc (LOS issue?)?

Just sent you a PM, Matt. This does boil down to a LOS issue, and I think there will be advantages to going with the eastern arc. Thanks!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)