Disable "Ignore" feature

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hall

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Feb 14, 2004
Germantown OH
Scott, how about disabling the "ignore" feature of the site's software ? Apparently people either shouldn't use it or those that do are childish or immature, etc, etc.

Scott, how about disabling the "ignore" feature of the site's software ? Apparently people either shouldn't use it or those that do are childish or immature, etc, etc.

Huh? I don't use this feature, but why would you want it disabled? That doesn't make any sense.

Apparently people either shouldn't use it or those that do are childish or immature, etc, etc.
Exactly correct.

Just as having Flaming Signatures about people who you are supposedly ignoring.
So whats the point?
If you can sit there and flame a member non stop with your signature, why bother ignoring him, since clearly you can't. And he clearly can't ignore you now since he has to look at it everyday!

And with these childish,constant attacks with your signature just shows who's the man and the mouse.

I can name atleast 3 mice, and they should be banned for everyday they had a flaming member signature.:mad:

All because they can't handle people comments. Well then find another hobby that doesn't deal with peoples feeling and opinions.

Problem solved!:up

If you can't debate Clean, then keep your post and comments to yourself.

Last edited:
agreed hemi. besides, the ignore feature never worked that great anyway because when others quote the person you're ignoring you still see their posts so whats the point. a member wants to ignore another member for whatever reason then don't read their posts or threads created by that person.....

Don't be a whiner. You have the right to use the ignore feature, and we have the right to call you a wimp for doing it. What's so hard to understand about that?

My signature has no one's name it.
Whats this?

Proud member of the NHS (No Howler Society). Why torture yourself reading mindless drivel ? Do what we did !
Whats this?

Do you really think everyone is that dumb?:rolleyes:

Your intent is to put someone down. Thats the whole reason for this signature.

Just because you chose now to switch the letters around, so it doesn't look like your calling out anyone, But everyone knows better.

We know who what and where the direction for your signature is meant.

As the other members your of your Clan have made it well known in many posts and Signatures.

I never had a Personal issue with you ever Hall, But this it truly childish and unprofessional.

I could see this type of nature from a few of the others, but I never would have expected this from you in a million years.

I want to know why you have a personal issue with this person.

And Dish Network is not even close to a reason in my opinion.

Gentlemen, expect to see the flame signatures to be disappearing very soon. And I don't mean in a Dish Network soon.

You can ignore whoever you want, but you can not flame people in your signature. The "Howler" one is just as bad as the new one which lists specific users. All need to go.

Do the staff a favor, and get rid of them NOW, before we get rid of them for you, with a warning to boot.

Topic closed.

Three of the offending signatures have been removed. If someone encounters another, please just report the post where you see it and the staff will deal with it.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts