Disappearing VOD ch 501

flampher

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Feb 8, 2009
Vermont
I have been losing my VOD titles the last month or so and am now down to only 3 available on my VIP722. My 612 has 18. They have slowly been disappearing over the last few months. On line chat had me check switch,reboot, sent trip etc....Now they are saying a new receiver may be needed. Any thoughts?. I rarely us this except when there is a special price ch 501

Down to only 2 vod titles now, Any suggestions? Dish chat said it was probably the 722 as my 612 is good. I am not sure it is worth replacing the receiver for this but is this an indicator of more to go wrong?

Are you leaving the box in stand by mode while not in use? I assume your referring to the titles that are downloaded by sat., and not the broadband stuff.

I noticed less VOD titles this week, the VOD selection went from about twenty titles down to ten or twelve. I noticed this after(but can't attribute as the VOD isn't something I look at everyday) taking L671 on my 722.

I just checked my 612 and there are 15 titles, down from 18, but that may be normal .The 722 is down to 2. I am gonna try downloading something today when I am working and see if that still works.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts