Disappointed with DISH - DIRT Team help???

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Cancel Dish, don't switch to Directv, install an OTA antenna ( if you don't have one already), get Netflix and your bill will be only $8/month. I did it 4 months ago and I don't miss Dish at all.
Now I'm asking myself how I was so stupid to pay almost $80/month (I had the top 200 package, no premiums, with 3 VIP 211 boxes) for so long for the garbage that's on the cable channels 90% of the time.
Cut the cord and you will be a lot happier. And maybe the industry will change and they will give us a la carte programming.

Seeing how dirt has already communicated with MJL Atlanta and the usual suspects have come in to bash the OP, I think it's safe to say we can close this one. Scott has already mentioned many times this behavior needs to Stop. If it offends you when one of our members is thinking about switching providers and is seeking advise then please move on. We're all about helping others here at satguys. Relax, it's just TV! The OP wasn't rude so why reply so rudely?

MJL if you need anything else please do contact a DIRT member, they are fantastic. If you don't know how please click HERE

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)