Discovery HD 3D Glasses

Status
Please reply by conversation.
They were available at any Discovery store at your local malls about 2 years ago, but they demand was so high they discontinued them! Now you have to go to a book store or comic book store and buy them. I got mine when I bought my son one of those children 3D movies called Spy Kids or something like that.

I wish the would develope a 3D technique that doesn't require glasses. Those of us with 1 working eye or double vision only end up with a head-ache when trying to watch these "special" 3D programs!

See ya
Tony

I thought they had developed a 3D that didnt require glasses... it was on display at CES... maybe I am wrong?

Just bought 5 pairs on ebay for $5.50... seems like a decent deal.

TNGTony said:
I wish the would develope a 3D technique that doesn't require glasses. Those of us with 1 working eye or double vision only end up with a head-ache when trying to watch these "special" 3D programs!

See ya
Tony

I have two working eyes with 20/20 vision, no double vision, and 3d glasses have always given me a headache. :confused:

-

Well, at least you get the benefit of the 3D while getting the headache. :) I get to watch a blurry picture or two disjointed images while getting a headache. :D

See ya
Tony

caesar gdi said:
I thought they had developed a 3D that didnt require glasses... it was on display at CES... maybe I am wrong?

yes that might be true but directv wont "carry" it until 2096. lol based on current bandwith restrictions, the extra 0.00000000000000000000000000000000000001 bite it would require is just asking way too much at this time.

TNGTony said:
Well, at least you get the benefit of the 3D while getting the headache. :) I get to watch a blurry picture or two disjointed images while getting a headache. :D

See ya
Tony
<aol> me too </aol>

I have a lazy eye, and only use one of the two at a time.

I hate the 3D stuff :)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts