OTHER Diseqc 1.2 motor on a budget

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

JBW

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Sep 1, 2018
NE Texas
I am looking at trying to buy a diseqc 1.2 motor for a 30" dish. I cannot find one under a hundred dollars. I am wondering if there is a better deal and if so can y'all point me to the right direction please.

Reactions: spongella
I am looking at trying to buy a diseqc 1.2 motor for a 30" dish. I cannot find one under a hundred dollars. I am wondering if there is a better deal and if so can y'all point me to the right direction please.
The only motors I would use and recommend for KU dishes are the Stab motors. Cheapest I have seen them lately is $103.50 (shipping included) for the HH90 model. :)

HH-90

Currently that is what you will have to pay. I recommend HyperMegaSat.
There used to be some cheaper ones, but they were not made very well. Believe me I tried carry some of them and too many customer complaints.
STAB HH90 is the one one you want to go with. It will last forever!

Currently that is what you will have to pay. I recommend HyperMegaSat.
There used to be some cheaper ones, but they were not made very well. Believe me I tried carry some of them and too many customer complaints.
STAB HH90 is the one one you want to go with. It will last forever!

Rick is a bit cheaper on the HH90: HH-90

I've dealt with both Rick and Casey (hyper) and either is good, so you'd be making the decision basically only on price.

Reactions: spongella

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)