Dish 119

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

yallayallah

Original poster
Aug 9, 2012
Canada
Hi i need help to get signal for dish 119 i hv a dish 500plus with hd lnb 110 118 119 i got signal for the 110 and i'm not getting the others i tryed very hard and it's very hard to get it i'm using and old receiver to catsh the signal

Hi i need help to get signal for dish 119 i hv a dish 500plus with hd lnb 110 118 119 i got signal for the 110 and i'm not getting the others i tryed very hard and it's very hard to get it i'm using and old receiver to catsh the signal
On top of being from CANADA it appears English isn't even a second language. Try posting your equipment and real location. If you do have a 500+ you don't have a HD LNB that would be a 1000+ and add the 129 satellite.

You may be getting 110 through the wrong lnb. Look at the bottom of lnb connector to the arm, it should tell you which lnb is for which sat. Cover the one for 119 and see if you still get 110. If you do, try adjusting az and skew. If you don't, then your aim is off about 9 degrees. Note that is dish is not for HD also, Dish will not provide service to an address in Canada.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)