Dish 2 Year Price Lock and Netflix

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Micallen

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Jul 16, 2014
Has anyone taken advantage of the 2 year price lock, selected Netflix as your free perk, and got the Netflix credit yet? If so, how long did it take? My wife and son keep asking me when we're going to get Netflix.

We would be happy to look into this for you. Please send us a PM with your account number or phone number on the account and the 4 digit PIN.

Reactions: Micallen
I took it,
Once your system is installed and activated, after you log into your dish account, I think it was under ,"my perks", follow the steps, then they Email you a Promo code that you type in your Netflix account, and it credits it $108.

Then netflix just keeps taking away from the credit every month until it's gone.

I had my credit same day as the install.

CheriT (DIRT Member) took care of me. I ordered via chat, and somehow the Netflix promo didn't get added. I'm good now.
That's good, because they don't really make it clear on How it's obtained.
They made it sound like you just get an Email code automatically, when in fact I actually had to look for it on my account.
But glad it all worked out.

Reactions: Micallen

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts