Dish 21.0 remote availability ?

I'm planning on ordering 3 of 'em from you as soon as they are available. One will be a Xmas present, hope they arrive SOON, lol.:confused::rolleyes:

Ed

Any known advantage of these vs. the 6.3, other than the IR learning and ability to store receiver settings of some sort?

Just installed a 222k !,, it was shipped from Atlanta Ga by mistake! It came with the new remotes.., looked pretty cool.

Retail services said they sould not of shipped this product out yet, and they wanted me to go out to customers house and replace it with the old vip 222 and old remotes... UnReal!!!!

They also indicated that I would not be paid for installing the 222k receiver, because there computor systems have not been updated to pay the retailiers yet.

Time to email ceo!!!!

Is this remote compatible with the VIP722 receiver??

I was under the impression that it work with any VIP series, but was told by customer service that it only works with the VIP222K & 722K receivers. I don't think they know what they are talking about, but want to make sure it works before I order it.

I ordered 3 of 'em directly from Dish Sunday night, should be here SOON. I sent an email regarding them to the Dish Store a week ago--never got a reply.:confused:

Ed

BTW, they told me they won't work with my 622 & 722. I told them they WOULD. I'll post when I get them. Another forum member already posted he was using one with a 622.

Last edited:
Pic:

Attachments

• remote21.jpg
    remote21.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 448
I just ordered mine for $27.54 (includes S&H) from Dish.

It will be nice to be able to work the bedroom TV (Olevia HDTV) with this. I will let everyone know how it works out when I get it. (Supposedly 2-3 days).

I just ordered mine for $27.54 (includes S&H) from Dish.

It will be nice to be able to work the bedroom TV (Olevia HDTV) with this. I will let everyone know how it works out when I get it. (Supposedly 2-3 days).

I have mine coming for 3 bedroom Olevias, 2 mine--the other my sisters. HOPEFULLY tomorrow. Ordered Sunday. Mine are for a 622 & a 722. I'm confident mine will work but I'm not sure about my sisters 322. :confused: Sure hope so, its a Xmas present. We'll see............

Ed

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)