Dish 3000 receiver

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

winky3

Original poster
Jun 9, 2008
I have an old dish 3000 receiver that just keeps on working forever as I got it in 97. I have it connected to a dish 500. Are there any channels in SD that I do not get because of the receiver.
Dish just tells me to buy a new receiver, but I say why if I am receiving all that is available.

not really...there are some channels that are on 129 (Public interest channels) that the 3000 cant get (3000 cant see 129) but can see 61.5

Other than it being slow and the guide not going out past an hour, its a good box.

not really...there are some channels that are on 129 (Public interest channels) that the 3000 cant get (3000 cant see 129) but can see 61.5

Other than it being slow and the guide not going out past an hour, its a good box.

I've always equated those things to the Chrysler slant-6s. Old...slow as all hell...but damn near indestructible. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)