Dual LNB for Dish 1000 dish

dmstark

Original poster
Aug 3, 2008
I just bought a home that has a Dish 1000 dish mounted, but the previous owner took the LNB tip. Basically, I have a dish, and an arm with 2 wires coming out of it.

I have 2 DP 301 boxes that I would like to connect.

What do I need to buy/install on the arm of the dish1000? Is it just a DP TWIN LNB with direct individual connections back to each DP301?

Thanks,

If it is the old style dish 1000, yes that is all you need. Does it have a plastic peice on the end with 3 holes. If not than it is one of the newer ones. And the twin wont work.

I just bought a home that has a Dish 1000 dish mounted, but the previous owner took the LNB tip. Basically, I have a dish, and an arm with 2 wires coming out of it.

I have 2 DP 301 boxes that I would like to connect.

What do I need to buy/install on the arm of the dish1000? Is it just a DP TWIN LNB with direct individual connections back to each DP301?

Thanks,

Nope a Dish 1000 uses either a single assembly LNBF that picks up the 3 satellite locations (110, 119, 129) or a W Bracket with 3 Dishpro single LNBFs. If you go with the 3 single DP LNBF solution you'll also need a DP34 switch.

More than likely the previous owner had to return the LNBs to DISH. But I'll bet a call to DISH and a "mover" will be free and have you back running.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts