Dish 3000 with UHF Pro remote

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

DishInstallAdam

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Mar 27, 2011
Iowa
Dish 3000 with a Echostar 142993(10.1 UHF Pro) remote that has had issues eating batteries. Bad Remote? or the UHF conversion acting up?

garys said:
Get them a free upgrade with new remote.

I agree, it's an antique. Time to upgrade and put that in a museum. :)

Sent from my phone using SatelliteGuys sweet app

My parent had two 3000 for many years, I could never figure out if their problems were with the remote or the receivers were just that slow compared to newer models. The 501 was a lot faster is all aspects and these are being taken out of service as well.

My parent had two 3000 for many years, I could never figure out if their problems were with the remote or the receivers were just that slow compared to newer models. The 501 was a lot faster is all aspects and these are being taken out of service as well.
For being the first of the DISH receivers they have lasted a long time with few problems. Being a design from about 15 years ago the slowness isn't surprising, how many are still using a 15 year old computer?Get them upgraded to at least a 311 and preferrably a 211.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)