Dish 322 connected to three tv's

jserres

Original poster
Nov 20, 2019
nebraska
I have a Dish 322 with tuner 1 connected to one tv and tuner 2 connected to two tv's. Tuner 1 is IR and tuner 2 is UHF. At this time I have to carry the UHF remote to each room. Can I set up a third remote?

How do I do this

It's been a long, long time since I've even seen a 322 but IIRC you just get the same model remote and make sure it's set to the same code. IIRC the code can be found on the System Info Screen.

Maybe somebody who has a more recent memory can chime in or you can Google it.

Also, a moderator maybe could move this thread to the Dish Network Support Forum.

Reactions: TheKrell
It's been a long, long time since I've even seen a 322 but IIRC you just get the same model remote and make sure it's set to the same code. IIRC the code can be found on the System Info Screen.

Also, a moderator maybe could move this thread to the Dish Network Support Forum.
Done!

It's the same as a VIP.

What is a VIP i bought an identical remote that is used on tuner 2 UHF

Make sure the tab at the bottom of the remote is inserted so the blue TV 2 side is facing up. Push the SYS INFO button on your existing remote and find the TV 2 remote address on the screen (it'll be a number between 1 and 15). On the new remote, hold down SAT until all the mode buttons light up. Release SAT, enter the TV 2 remote address and hit #. Cancel out of the system info screen and you'll be set.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts