Please reply by conversation.

elfdog

Original poster
Mar 25, 2006
Dish 500, good for FTA? ;)

fta question + New User + I have a life = Will check once a day after work

Receiver: Dreambox 7020s
FTA stations: all of them if possible.

I just purchased and installed a Dish 500 off of Ebay which was listed as 'Perfect for FTA'. However, I'm unable to lock into transponders. From further reading, I should have a dish which is at least 76 cm for FTA, the Dish 500 is only 56cm. Is this true?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just purchased and installed a Dish 500 off of Ebay which was listed as 'Perfect for FTA'. However, I'm unable to lock into transponders. From further reading, I should have a dish which is at least 76 cm for FTA, the Dish 500 is only 56cm. Is this true?

elfdog
View Public Profile
Send a private message to elfdog
Send email to elfdog
Find all posts by elfdog
Add elfdog to Your Buddy List

#2 03-25-2006, 10:28 PM
TNGTony
Proud Staff Member Proud Staff Member

What satellites and channels SPECIFICALLY are you trying to get? What receiver are you using?

TNGTony
View Public Profile
Send a private message to TNGTony
Visit TNGTony's homepage!
Find all posts by TNGTony
Add TNGTony to Your Buddy List

#3 Yesterday, 12:04 AM
TNGTony
Proud Staff Member Proud Staff Member

I gave this enough time. The user was on line and on this thread for at least 30 minutes after the question was asked.

fta question + New User + Unresponsivenes = something fishy.

Closed thread.

See ya
Tony

I don't know, perhaps it has something to do with the LNBs you are using. I've never heard of anybody using a dish 500 for FTA unless they were stealing cable.

In anycase, you would have way better results on the FTA forum, not the dish forum. Perhaps a mod can move it for you.

you have asked the SAME QUESTION three times now and each time we have given you ample time to PM a moderator with what you are trying to pick up. Since you have a dreambox and a Dish 500 and neglect to send a PM to a moderator, I am taking the initiative to close the thread yet again and ban you

We have a no hack talk policy here

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts