Dish 500 Repoint to 61.5/72

The landlord is being a bit of a pain and wants no new equipment. They didn't want to even hear about it using the same mast. I may try a modified yoke as I have seen others do to get 61 and 72 on one dish and point the other to 77. If it doesn't work I'll use just 61 and 72 on separate dishes till they do/if they do move more. If at some point I need 77 and can't get it, then I'll have to switch over to cable.
You don't need a modified yoke(U already have the double yoke). You just need to replace the single LNB w/ one of the double set LNB's (or add a 2nd one) then skew the sucker correctly and peak to best signal. Then landlord is happy & you are happy. Until they put up the new bird at 77 and we find out if they move stuff around no reason to PO the landlord. BTW when looking at dish from the front is the LNB on the left or right side. If on the left side then you may only need to skew it a bit.

The D500 works great for picking up 61.5 and 72. I used this at my daughter's house for a year with a separate d500 for 77 until I replaced them with a 1000.4.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)