Dish 811 for $149 (1 Viewer)

MikeHDTulsa

SatelliteGuys Family
Nov 10, 2003
Hi, I called Dish Network and asked about the 811 and for me it would $149 but I have been a long time customer so you guys might want to call and see what it would cost you and also I have no Dealer because I bought my equipment from Target years ago.

MikeHDTulsa

SatelliteGuys Family
Nov 10, 2003
No commitment for me but you might have to have the AT50 or Latino pak for one year and they do include free install.

jsevans

Oct 14, 2003
I'm getting an 811 installed, hopefully Thursday, for $250. It includes installation and tax and I belive even another dish. I'm getting it from a retailer that Dish said had units.

G

I can confirm the $149 offer, I called Dish @ 11 am today to order the 811. I was put on hold by the CSR and when she returned I was told that there was an exclusive offer for me to purchase the 811 for $149. The offer start date is tomorrow so I will need to call back. I made sure she ment the 811 not the 6000u, she confirmed that was for the 811. I asked about further commitiments, she said there was no commitment! There would be a $100 charge if I wanted an extra dish to point at the 61.5 location however. Sounds too good to be true, but I will find out tomorrow. I have been a suscriber for 3 years now. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

MikeHDTulsa

SatelliteGuys Family
Nov 10, 2003
Hi, there are two offers for the 811 that start tomorrow one is for $199 and one year commitment and the other is for exclusive customers for $149 and no commitment. If you were able to get the 6000 for $149 then you might be able to get the 811 for $149. I am not sure why I qualify for the $149 maybe because I do club dish. I will be ordering the 811 tomorrow. The only reason I even mentioned this was because some people do not have dealers and I wanted them to now about the offer. I called a local dealer and they checked on the deal and told me I would have to buy direct from Dish.

ROLLTIDE

SatelliteGuys Pro
Supporting Founder
Sep 25, 2003
Mobile,AL
Now how about a Contest Scott ??? Say the first 10 people that get a 811 and post a review get a Satguys Tshirt

hokie94

Sep 9, 2003
Brianx264 said:
There would be a $100 charge if I wanted an extra dish to point at the 61.5 location however. Sounds too good to be true, but I will find out tomorrow. I have been a suscriber for 3 years now. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

If you have locals located on 61.5, don't they have to provide a free dish because of the must carry law?

MikeHDTulsa

SatelliteGuys Family
Nov 10, 2003
Yes they will install it for free if you subsribe to your locals and they are on a wing satellite.

Users who are viewing this thread

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)