DISH AMERICA HD Question

haseeb

May 29, 2010
florida
Hi,

So i heard that DISH AMERICA HD is 29.99$ monthly. Does anybody know what channels are included, and what was the price before it got dropped to 29.99$. And lastly how long will the price be 29.99$ for , are they going to raise that price anytime soon?

Also, if i do order this package, I have an hd receiver and an standard definition receiver, will the HD channels come on the standard definition receiver? (i am not expecting them to come in HD though).

thanks for helping,

and yes, i know i am a newbie

hvarma2008

SatelliteGuys Pro
Jan 8, 2008
Johnston, IA
I guess we have to wait patiently till the afternoon of June 3rd, until all the CSRs have figured out the complexity of life at DishNetwork with the new changes and the software development group has caught up to all of the crazy business logic they need to encode into DISH's web site

haseeb

May 29, 2010
florida
so these changes aren't guaranteed? i actually inquired about it today, and they told me that i can purchase the package as soon as today

haseeb

May 29, 2010
florida
Dish America is more than one package - see info @ Satellite TV Programming & Digital TV Packages - DISH Network

and no one knows how long the price will be at the current level. It's like the weather - no one can predict it!

The SD receivers will not be able to receive programming from the Eastern Arc since it is all MPEG4. The Western Arc is still sending MPEG2 signals.

im sorry for the confusion, i meant DISH AMERICA HD

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)