Dish America HD versus 250 - How can I compare packages?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Kraven said:
For DA, the Dish site is a bit vague... it is 34.99$ w/ tax or is there a 10$ HD added? Also, are locals in as well?

Cheers, K

Dish America packages are "HD Only" packages. Therefore, they do not have a $10/month HD fee, and they are not considered HD Free for Life packages most likely for this reason.

Dish America $34.99 +tax
Dish America Silver $49.99 +tax
Dish America Gold $59.99 +tax

Locals are included if available in your area.

Dish America packages are "HD Only" packages. Therefore, they do not have a $10/month HD fee, and they are not considered HD Free for Life packages most likely for this reason.

Dish America $34.99 +tax

Best deal for ESPN going, I think.

DISH used to have the channels listed individually then you could look over to the right of the channels list and see which package they were in with each package was a different color.I really liked how DISH used to have that setup on their website.:(

That's actually what I came to the site... wanted to find a good grid of the current channels. Even Dish's list is dated, I think. We've still got The Hub on the Welcome Pack last I checked, but it's not listed there. Looks like it's first listed in Top 200.

There are a few decent lists like this one at satellitesolutions.com, but if even the Dish list isn't current, I'm not sure I'd trust one of someone trying to sell packages any more. No Welcome Pack on there either, of course.

So no good source for up to date channel lists?

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts