Dish America Packages

llokey

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Oct 11, 2005
I apologize if I am missing this information, but I have looked.

When I called about the price increase, I was told that Dish America, Dish America Silver and Dish America Gold have been brought back. However, I can't find info about what is in those packages. Can anyone point me in the correct direction.

Thanks - Larry

Last edited:
Silver & gold were grandfathered for existing customers with those package & not available. The only 1 available is dish america bronze.

I apologize if I am missing this information, but I have looked.

When I called about the price increase, I was told that Dish America, Dish America Silver and Dish America Gold have been brought back. However, I can't find info about what is in those packages. Can anyone point me in the correct direction.

Thanks - Larry

Remember, I am speaking unofficially. Call centers were told that Dish America Silver and Gold would indeed be coming back. They have not been re-added, yet. Whether that means a delay, or a change of position, I do not know. But there is (or was?) indeed a plan to re-introduce those plans.

A nice bit of inside info. Glad to see there will be more choices.

Remember, I am speaking unofficially. Call centers were told that Dish America Silver and Gold would indeed be coming back. They have not been re-added, yet. Whether that means a delay, or a change of position, I do not know. But there is (or was?) indeed a plan to re-introduce those plans.

Anything else "new" that you would unofficially care to share?

I wonder if these plans will include ALL the hd channels in their corresponding regular packs? I would love to be able to have all the hd channels in top 200 without having to pay for the sd channels if it meant a lower bill.

I wonder if these plans will include ALL the hd channels in their corresponding regular packs? I would love to be able to have all the hd channels in top 200 without having to pay for the sd channels if it meant a lower bill.
Nice idea but when has DISH lowered a price? Even when they eliminate channels the price doesn't drop.

Nice idea but when has DISH lowered a price? Even when they eliminate channels the price doesn't drop.

What I mean is that I would like to have all the hd channels in each regular pack in the corresponding HD pack. Yes I am sure you're right that where DISH is concerned , that the price wouldn't drop that much lower than regular price.

I wish they'd do something like a DA+ and throw in your RSN (if they carry it at this point) and maybe NBCSN or FS1.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

I wish they'd do something like a DA+ and throw in your RSN (if they carry it at this point) and maybe NBCSN or FS1.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!
I had the wild idea once (before I hopped on this forum) about having Dish America packages being sports-orientated. If Dish one day decides to listen to their customers and other interested people, they can make the sports haters happy by easing the amount of sports on their standard packages but adding them to different packages that are similar to Dish America. They'll still have the basic channels like TBS, USA, Disney, Discovery, etc. but will have more sports than the standard packages.

I had the wild idea once (before I hopped on this forum) about having Dish America packages being sports-orientated. If Dish one day decides to listen to their customers and other interested people, they can make the sports haters happy by easing the amount of sports on their standard packages but adding them to different packages that are similar to Dish America. They'll still have the basic channels like TBS, USA, Disney, Discovery, etc. but will have more sports than the standard packages.

I agree, i thinks that a lite version of ATop 200 and ATop 250 w/out RSN and other sport that offered in the Sport pack is a great option; like i tell here in other threat in the past, **the difference between AT120 and AT 120plus and AT 200.**

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)