Dish America silver & RSNs

brad1138

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 20, 2006
Red Dwarf
I can't seem to get a consistent answer to this question. Dish web site is vague about it. A CSR told me yes, but we all know what that is worth. Are the RSNs available in Dish America Silver (the middle package). I only care about my local one.

Thanks,
BRad

You might want to check with a dirt member about the Multi-Sport package. I was told awhile back that I needed at least 120+ to add the package. DA Packages did not qualify.

This was done with a csr via chat so not sure how true..

Good luck!

You might want to check with a dirt member about the Multi-Sport package. I was told awhile back that I needed at least 120+ to add the package. DA Packages did not qualify.

The MultiSports package is available with the Dish America Silver/Gold packages. There may have been a problem with adding MultiSports to those packages in the past but the issue has been resolved.

That's good to know, as I have been thinking about downgrading my programming and going with DA silver and adding multisport but was holding back as I didn't think it could be added to DA packages. Will have to go compare costs and programming again now.

That's good to know, as I have been thinking about downgrading my programming and going with DA silver and adding multisport but was holding back as I didn't think it could be added to DA packages. Will have to go compare costs and programming again now.

When you are ready to make the change let me know and I'll get it taken care of for you. Thanks!

That's a Fox problem not allowing their channels in the HD only packages.

With Big 12 games on FX, I will have to wait till after football conference games are over, as football is about all we watch on tv anymore other than network programming. I did drop platinum today as a start. We just pay for way more programming than we actually watch anymore. A year ago was a different story.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)