Dish America

ac1

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jul 19, 2011
joplin, mo
I recently changed to the Dish America package. I thought the Dish America package included MLB network from the information I found on the Dish website. Is this incorrect?

I assume you are looking at this link: http://www.mydish.com/upgrades/english-packages/dish-america

I don't have Dish America, but I don't think MLB Network is with it. I thought MLB Network was at the Dish Silver level. As I scan that, I also see it says NBA League Pass and NHL Center Ice, and that doesn't come with Dish America. My guess is that MLB Network logo should be MLB Extra Innings, saying that you could get Extra Innings with that package. Just a guess though.

Reactions: fhsucade07
I am not showing MLB Network in the DISH America package, but zippy is correct it is in the DISH America Silver and Gold packages. That may be a misprint on our website, so I will get that sent forward.

I believe those packages can only be added by an agent directly, we don't have them listed on our website. If you have any channels you're looking for I can let you know if they are or not. The regular pricing is $64.99 for Silver and $74.99 for Gold.

I assume you are looking at this link: http://www.mydish.com/upgrades/english-packages/dish-america

I don't have Dish America, but I don't think MLB Network is with it. I thought MLB Network was at the Dish Silver level. As I scan that, I also see it says NBA League Pass and NHL Center Ice, and that doesn't come with Dish America. My guess is that MLB Network logo should be MLB Extra Innings, saying that you could get Extra Innings with that package. Just a guess though.
The list for Welcome Pack also has the logos of the out-of-market sports packages, which makes it look like you get those packages just by subscribing to Welcome Pack. I know that is not correct, and I wish Dish would remove those logos from the list, or change the way they are listed to clarify what they mean by including those logos.

They list all of the sports packages because you get one of them and the page is for everyone, not customized by marketing area.

The list for Welcome Pack also has the logos of the out-of-market sports packages, which makes it look like you get those packages just by subscribing to Welcome Pack. I know that is not correct, and I wish Dish would remove those logos from the list, or change the way they are listed to clarify what they mean by including those logos.

Where's the Welcome Pack list you are seeing with any RSN's? Since you get no RSN's wondering why any logos for RSN's are shown... This link shows none.

http://www.mydish.com/upgrades/english-packages/welcome-pack?KBID=null

They list all of the sports packages because you get one of them and the page is for everyone, not customized by marketing area.
We do not get any sports packages or RSN's in Welcome Pack.

Tampa, the list you linked shows the logos of MLB Network, NBA League Pass, and NHL Center Ice. Those are the channels to which I was referring, not the RSN's.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts