Dish American closed to current subscribers?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

BGold

Original poster
Jun 1, 2010
Twin Cities
Looks like the Dish America options may be closed to current subscribers now. My online summary shows this notation this morning. I don't believe this has been there in the past.

Basic Programming: Dish America Silver $39.99 * Premiums Channels: HBO & Sho $24.00 A La Carte and Add-ons: Fox Sports North $0.00 Big Ten Network $0.00 *Your Basic Programming is not a current programming option and is only available for you until you choose to switch to an available package below. You are free to keep your current Basic Programming, but if you elect to change, you will not be able to receive this package again.

Took another look and this note may just be there because I don't receive locals currently. The Dish America plans actually do show up as options to select now. Silver is listed at 44.99 vs. my current 39.99. So it's probably just making locals mandatory now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)