Dish and AT&T/Bellsouth Bundle

jtrippe

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 28, 2006
Wetumpka, Alabama
I live in Alabama and have Dish Network and AT&T(old Bellsouth). I read an article recently that said that AT&T was going exclusively with Dish for thier bundles after the first of the year. I called Bellsouth and Dish and noone had any answers for me. The website still lists te bundle with Directv. I would like to bundle Dish with Bellsouth. Anyone know when AT&T will switch to Dish as thier tv provider in the former Bellsouth area? Also, for those of you who bundle, what kind of discounts do they offer.

Thanks in advance.

On a side note: My contract recentlty expired. I don't really want to leave Dish but I've tried to get several CSRs to offer me a promotion to stay with Dish and get nothing each time except the Cinemax deal that everyone can get. I've even offered to sign another contract for AT250 at the AT200 price for one year. They won't budge on anything anymore.

I
On a side note: My contract recentlty expired. I don't really want to leave Dish but I've tried to get several CSRs to offer me a promotion to stay with Dish and get nothing each time except the Cinemax deal that everyone can get. I've even offered to sign another contract for AT250 at the AT200 price for one year. They won't budge on anything anymore.
Gee I offered to pay the AT 100 price for the everything package for 1 year and they turned me down too!!!:eureka:eureka:eek:

Gee I offered to pay the AT 100 price for the everything package for 1 year and they turned me down too!!!:eureka:eureka:eek:

Well, that's quite a stretch. There's a big difference in price between the AT100 and AEP. The difference between my current package (AT200) and the AT250 is only $10.00 per month. DTV is offering $10 off per month for one year. I basically tried to get them to match that deal for not leaving Dish. I've had luck with them doing much better in the past. The deals have dried up. I'm a lawyer. I negotiate for a living. You never know until you try. You would be amazed at what you can accomplsih by just asking. I also have some leaverage in that my contract expired.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts