Dish and Indianapolis locals

Ray_Clum

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 10, 2005
Indianapolis, IN
Apparently Dish and Circle City Broadcasting can’t come to an agreement and we’ve lost CW8 and MyINDY 23. Which means I’ve lost Indy Eleven broadcast soccer... I’m getting tired of this crap.

Apparently Dish and Circle City Broadcasting can’t come to an agreement and we’ve lost CW8 and MyINDY 23. Which means I’ve lost Indy Eleven broadcast soccer... I’m getting tired of this crap.

Vote with wallet, change providers. Or set up an OTA antenna. Disputes are the new normal.

Circle City is demanding unprecedented rates for continued carriage of their stations. We appreciate your patience and support while we work to restore your stations. While we work on reaching an agreement, you may watch your local CW news online. Visit www.wishtv.com/live-stream for live newscasts, as well as the CW App to view CW original shows - available on popular streaming devices such as Roku, AmazonFire TV, Apple TV, Google Play Store, and Apple App Store. - Christina W.

Reactions: charlesrshell
Circle City is demanding unprecedented rates for continued carriage of their stations. We appreciate your patience and support while we work to restore your stations. While we work on reaching an agreement, you may watch your local CW news online. Visit www.wishtv.com/live-stream for live newscasts, as well as the CW App to view CW original shows - available on popular streaming devices such as Roku, AmazonFire TV, Apple TV, Google Play Store, and Apple App Store. - Christina W.

This is not helpful. He needs an OTA adapter, not a canned PR message asking him to be patient while Dish deals with their corporate problems.

Last edited:
Do you even read the posts you're replying to? PP complains about not being able to see the local soccer team, you tell him how to watch news.

As far as "unprecedented rates", are you trying to tell me the CW in Indy is asking for more money than a Big 4 in New York? Los Angeles? Atlanta?

Look at a ViewTV AT-163 OTA converter box. It has DVR functionality and records in a common, unencrypted format. In other words, the files can be played back on a PC or any device that reads MPEG-4 AVC...like a smart TV. I love it.

Does Locast include Indiapolis? If so, you can access Locast on your Hopper until you get the OTA dongle. Also, for my friend who lives in Baltimore, you stole his football team.

Indy isn’t a Locast town. And for your friend in Baltimore, I’m a Ravens fan for as long as they have ex-Louisville Cardinal Lamar Jackson (aka Lamarvelous of Action Jackson) behind center!

Reactions: The Fat Man

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)