Dish Anwhere app remote control

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

vttvwatcher

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jun 23, 2009
in a house
The Dish Anywhere “remote control” section of the app used to control the volume and power features of my TV.

Somewhere along the way it stopped working.

I can not change the volume or turn the power on or off anymore using the app.

I’ve had the same TV for several years.

Does anyone have the same problem, or have any idea if I’m doing something wrong?

The Dish Anywhere “remote control” section of the app used to control the volume and power features of my TV.

Does anyone have the same problem, or have any idea if I’m doing something wrong?

My iOS app controls the H3 including turning it on which turns on the tv. I can turn the H3 off with the app, but I have to use the app for my tv to turn it off. I thought that in the past I was able to also turn off the tv with the DA app, but I might be mistaken. All of the buttons (volume, guide, etc.) seem to work fine.

Volume control works on my iOS app and I have a separate Sony receiver that I run the audio through. Double check that you have the correct TV and any auxiliary devices selected under Settings / Remote Control on the Hopper. Or maybe update your Dish Anywhere app if you’re using on older version?

Reactions: Miner

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts