Dish Anywahere - Congratulations! You are looking at the 61.5 orbital location

SpringerTigger

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Dec 29, 2009
Central Iowa
So, I have 2 original hoppers. One has a Sling adapter on it. I also show dogs, so I travel a lot of weekends. I love love love my Sling adapter. This week, I happen to be at a week long dog show several hundred miles from home. I checked everything out last week before I left. Everything worked great. Everything worked great when I got here on Sunday. Everything worked great yesterday afternoon when I returned to the hotel from the dog show. But, when I returned from dinner, all I could get was, "Congratulations! You are looking at the 61.5 orbital location." I can get previously recorded programs from my laptop, but not my phone or tablet. None of the three can get live tv. The cat sitter rebooted the hopper and checked that everything is plugged in. (She also assured me that my pole with my dish did not fall down outside and my house did not burn down - those were the only two reasons I could think of for my Dish to not work.) I'm not seeing any new programs from the DVR today. I'm not sure if it's because it's not recording or if it's just not updating what I'm seeing. Any ideas on what's going on?

Thanks!

I should add that while I am several hundred miles from home, I am in the same time zone. I just noticed that the times in the guide for Dish Anywhere are all off by one hour - the guide thinks it's 8:30 where it is actually 9:30. Looks like it tried to record Prime Time Anytime tonight, but everything is off by an hour. All recordings are being made an hour early, so I have missed all of the 7-8pm shows.

If you go in to where you see your receivers and choose which one to look at, there should be a reboot option, next to any receiver online.

To reset your receiver using the Android "Dish Anywhere" App

---from the home screen
Click "More" (bottom right) > Settings > Live TV & DVR > Receivers > "reset" on the desired receiver online.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)