Dish Anywhere and USA network

Templeton0543

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 31, 2014
Central California
Ch 105, USA, does not show up in the Guide for DA, does it show up in yours? Yes, I have tried logging out and back in and on several browsers on my PC. I'm starting to get a little irritated with DA, and yes, I know it is a freebee add-on to whatever service we have but Dish should at least make it work right, there are other issues with it other than USA Network not showing in the Guide.

Channel 105, USA shows up in the guide with dishanywhere.com on Firefox/Windows 10 for me as well as the DishAnywhere app on my iPad.

Ch 105, USA, does not show up in the Guide for DA, does it show up in yours? Yes, I have tried logging out and back in and on several browsers on my PC. I'm starting to get a little irritated with DA, and yes, I know it is a freebee add-on to whatever service we have but Dish should at least make it work right, there are other issues with it other than USA Network not showing in the Guide.
It's showing up for me as well

Attachments

• Screenshot_20160818-102937.png
    Screenshot_20160818-102937.png
    63.4 KB · Views: 265
I see it with, VIP922, its showing up with Windows 10, using FF....

Well, I run Win 10 on my PC, don't see it with FF or Edge. Why and how would some see it and others not?
It does, on the other hand, show up on my Ipad

Last edited:
What happens if you enter 105 into the "Hop to Channel" box? And you do have "All Channels" selected for the DishAnywhere guide, and not "Favorites" "Movies" "Sports" "Shows", etc., just to cover the obvious. I actually have 105 USA show up twice, the regular USA program grid and a USA Live Stream.

Yes on All Channels and entering 105 get "There are no program results for your request."

Wel this can be interesting. I noticed that in the previous photos, both HD and SD listing were shown. I turned off the Hide Duplicate SD option in the Guide. Still no USA 105 on the PC. Then I checked my Note II Android Dish Anywhere. That Guide doesn't have Value 104 but does have USA 105. I went back to the Hopper 3 and set the Hide Duplicate SD option and I still do not have USA 105 on my Windows 10 PC on multiple browser types nor Value 104 on the Android version.

Do you have the hopper 3 like brussam has indicated he does? Could it be an issue tied to the h3. As I've previously posted in here my hws is showing 105 on dish anywhere and someone with a 922 on here said they have 105 as well

Do you have the hopper 3 like brussam has indicated he does? Could it be an issue tied to the h3. As I've previously posted in here my hws is showing 105 on dish anywhere and someone with a 922 on here said they have 105 as well

I've got a Hopper3 and a HWS and neither one shows 105 on PC Dish Anywhere. The HWS has the new Carbon UI so maybe that's the common denominator.

Reactions: charlesrshell
I have a HWS, non carbon ui. But I am not sure what that would have to do with it, unless maybe I do not understand how DA works. I access DA through Win 10 as a saved web site through the internet and don't see how my Dish equipment makes any difference. They are networked together, and I do not know if there are any Win 10 apps available to access DA through as is done on my IPad.

Still have a VIP722, so Channel 104 is probably Hopper system only. Waiting for the Hopper 3 OTA recording problems to be sorted out before upgrading to H3.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts