Dish Anywhere app crashes on IOS 13

Any updates when a fix is coming for Dish anywhere when running IOS 13? This issue has been going on since the first Beta was released. The national version is set to be released and so far no update to fix it.

Sent from my iPhone using the SatelliteGuys app!

Our Engineers have provided us an update on the known issue that the iOS 13 software is experiencing with the DISH Anywhere app. At this time, they have advised that the estimated date of release of the software fix is 09/20/19. -Jasmine D.

I’m still on 12.4.1. Live and DVR on my home network work fine. But it will not pick up OTA using the old single dongle. Says “OTA Signal Lost.”

I can live with that. Thanks for the warning to hold off on updating to 13.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys App. For now.

Reactions: charlesrshell
I’m still on 12.4.1. Live and DVR on my home network work fine. But it will not pick up OTA using the old single dongle. Says “OTA Signal Lost.”

I can live with that. Thanks for the warning to hold off on updating to 13.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys App. For now.
I am still on 12.1.4 and plan to stay there until forced.

Reactions: navychop
Radio station apps.

But first got it for the SatelliteGuys app as they needed it to upload to the app stores.

Remember Apple also has a public beta program too which is open to everyone. This means you normally get the new betas the day after the developers get it.

Reactions: TheKrell and HipKat
Radio station apps.

But first got it for the SatelliteGuys app as they needed it to upload to the app stores.

Remember Apple also has a public beta program too which is open to everyone. This means you normally get the new betas the day after the developers get it.

I used to do a lot of Beta testing for various things, but I'm at the point where I just want a stable final release as a user and not as a tester

I installed a beta once and it’s not that hard to get access. But “beta “ means exactly what it sounds like. Some currently installed apps may not function properly. Worst case you turn a piece of hardware you rely on into a “brick”

Reactions: JSheridan
I am on ipados 13.1. I got the 7.24.4 update last night and tried it. At first I was happy, it loaded just fine. Then I clicked on Guide and it immediately crashed just like before. All the other buttons work fine
That's certainly not supposed to be happening still. Thanks for letting us know about it! Just to make sure I completely understand what's going on, is it only crashing when you try to access the guide? - Caleb S

Yes, only the Guide. Everything else that I tried worked
Just went to get my IPad to confirm, only button along bottom that crashes is Guide
Thanks for testing all that out, Templeton0543! I will pass your feedback over to our Engineering Team so we can look into what's causing that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)