Dish Anywhere app has TV remote but no Dish remote

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

websta

Original poster
Aug 3, 2005
Every day I use an iPad (4th gen) to watch Dish Anywhere and for the past few months, when I click on the remote icon in the app, a TV remote pops up instead of the Dish remote. I can't for the life of me figure out how to fix this. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance!

Every day I use an iPad (4th gen) to watch Dish Anywhere and for the past few months, when I click on the remote icon in the app, a TV remote pops up instead of the Dish remote. I can't for the life of me figure out how to fix this. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance!
I don't think you can fix that. What exactly are you trying to do with the remote that you need an exact replica of a Dish remote?

Thanks for the reply Bobby. I can enter a channel using the number pad that pops up but I have no channel up/down capability (just an example). TV remote that pops up controls TV which doesn't help since I'm watching the iPad in a different room.

I see what you are saying. There doesn’t seem to be a channel up/down anywhere but it looks like just about everything else you would want to do on your iPad can be done pretty easily.

Agreed and I use "recall" as a workaround anyway. Thanks for confirming it works the same way on your iPad.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)