Dish Anywhere app has TV remote but no Dish remote

websta

Original poster
Aug 3, 2005
Every day I use an iPad (4th gen) to watch Dish Anywhere and for the past few months, when I click on the remote icon in the app, a TV remote pops up instead of the Dish remote. I can't for the life of me figure out how to fix this. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance!

Every day I use an iPad (4th gen) to watch Dish Anywhere and for the past few months, when I click on the remote icon in the app, a TV remote pops up instead of the Dish remote. I can't for the life of me figure out how to fix this. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance!
I don't think you can fix that. What exactly are you trying to do with the remote that you need an exact replica of a Dish remote?

Thanks for the reply Bobby. I can enter a channel using the number pad that pops up but I have no channel up/down capability (just an example). TV remote that pops up controls TV which doesn't help since I'm watching the iPad in a different room.

I see what you are saying. There doesn’t seem to be a channel up/down anywhere but it looks like just about everything else you would want to do on your iPad can be done pretty easily.

Agreed and I use "recall" as a workaround anyway. Thanks for confirming it works the same way on your iPad.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts