Dish Anywhere APP Shuts Down Galaxy S6

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Shoot To Thrill

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Jan 17, 2013
United States
I deleted the Dish Anywhere APP and re-installed many times and it still shuts my phone off when I bring the APP up. For the life of me I can't figure out what is going on.

Anyone have a solution to this issue?

That's wild. I just tried it on my S6, and it seemed to be working fine on it. Maybe go into Settings -> Applications -> Application Manager, find the Dish Anywhere App, then "Clear Cache"...and see if that gets it working again. If that doesn't work, then go back same place and "Clear Data" and try it one more time. Just a couple thoughts!

Reactions: Shoot To Thrill
That's wild. I just tried it on my S6, and it seemed to be working fine on it. Maybe go into Settings -> Applications -> Application Manager, find the Dish Anywhere App, then "Clear Cache"...and see if that gets it working again. If that doesn't work, then go back same place and "Clear Data" and try it one more time. Just a couple thoughts!

Thanks for the suggestions, tried that first before uninstalling. Strange

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)