dish anywhere app

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

jerryd

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Oct 26, 2005
Central Wisconsin
Does any one know where I can find a new app for dish anywhere for windows 7. I think my existing app is corrupted. When I access it on my PC,I am able to watch movies, but when I pull up channel guide, it lists the channels, when I click it it shows view or record, when i click view it seems to be loading, but all I get is a dark screen

Thanks

Depending on your browser you may need to clear out your cookies/cache/history etc...If you are running the current plugin then this might cure your problems. You may be prompted to install the new plugin if one is available.

I seem to have better luck on my OS using Google Chrome as my browser. Fifefox seemed a little buggy so I switched a few months ago.

Exacto mundo. Firefox isn't what it used to be, Chrome is the new FF.
Really??? I would not have given that comment a second thought had it not come from YOU! JUST got my first iPhone last Sunday, and read how you can pretty much seamlessly browse between Desktop and iPhone. Might have to PM you and pick your brain, if OK? Just assure me Chrome has Adblock. If so, I'm in!!!

Really??? I would not have given that comment a second thought had it not come from YOU! JUST got my first iPhone last Sunday, and read how you can pretty much seamlessly browse between Desktop and iPhone. Might have to PM you and pick your brain, if OK? Just assure me Chrome has Adblock. If so, I'm in!!!

Chrome has ad block plus just like mozilla. It is a must have. I use Chrome for work with google docs, drive and gmail. I am still on the nightly Mozilla Aurora browser for my personal browsing but I have started using Chrome more as it integrates my desktop and tablet so well.

Posted Using The New SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Well, my journey is well ahead of me, but looking forward to it. Thanks!

Hey KAB I had done a complete reinstall of FF but it still seemed liked it had become slow to start and to load pages and had trouble with some sites like ESPN. So I tried Chrome and it's far better. Pages load like they should, and since I have an android phone and tablet it was a natural. I have little experience with an Iphone so there are others who are better suited to answer specific questions about it. And yes, Adblock is 100% a must have and it does.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)