Dish Anywhere App

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

ctrenkamp

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jul 15, 2009
Ohio
Has anyone complained about the App not working with the new ios 8? Just wondering if I should see if I can get some sort discount or free upgrade.

Discount on a complimentary service? 50% discount for what you pay for DA(cited in the fees on their RSA). Also, mine works on iPhone 6 with iOS 8

People are complaining about problems with with updates, Heck, I have not been able to transfer programs to my old version #1 i-Pad ever since Dish Anywhere came into existence. Just wondering if anyone else has has been able to transfer to old i-Pad?

Has anyone complained about the App not working with the new ios 8? Just wondering if I should see if I can get some sort discount or free upgrade.

Umm that is kinda wrong to assume just because a 3rd party software/vendor's junk isn't working with Dish Anywhere setup when it could be a number of things wrong. I'm by no means an Apple fan but it normally takes a while before any app even with Android has all the bugs worked out after an OS update and even then there may be many.

People are complaining about problems with with updates, Heck, I have not been able to transfer programs to my old version #1 i-Pad ever since Dish Anywhere came into existence. Just wondering if anyone else has has been able to transfer to old i-Pad?

No. And you won't be able to. The transfer feature of DA requires IOS7 and above. The gen1 iPad does not have the capability to update software. Just like iPhone 4 cannot update to ios8. It is apples way to phase out products, for new ones. DA on ipad1 is an older version of DA that dish and apple agreed on.

I didn't have an issue on the iphone5 on iOS release, and now with the 6 still no issues. What exactly were the errors with iOS devices people were seeing?

I just read an article about that. Looks like they pulled back iOS 8.0.1. Mine is always been just 8.0. That would explain a lot. But doesn't look dish related. Looks Apple related

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)