This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Dish Anywhere/DVR...7 Hrs. Late

KAB

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 20, 2005
Fishers, IN
Just got email announcing Dish Anywhere, which now includes remote access. When I logged in and went to DVR daily schedule, all recordings show 7 hours late. IE, Fringe...tonight, starting at 7:59 shows in remote access as starting 2:59AM (tomorrow). I am completely new to remote access since I was never connected until I got the Hopper. This is a strange beginning. Is there some time adjustment somewhere? Also, no guide of any kind will load. Is this just a continuation of all the remote access woes I've seen reported before?

Last edited:

Try refreshing the guide and browser. Try another web browser and lastly try rebooting the receiver.

Page is totally unresponsive to IE9.

I compared the daily schedule listed by Dish Anywhere to the guide and they differ by 1 hour for me. All 1 hr late.

At least you guys are able to connect. When I log on it puts up a screen saying it is connecting to my receiver. After about a minute the message goes away and the log in screen comes back. I have tried several times with the same result. It's too bad. I got all excited when I got the Dish Anywhere email. Ever since Dish Online replaced the prior software I have been unable to set timers or delete recordings remotely. It looks like I still can't. My Hopper is connected to the Internet with a very stable hardwired connection. Dish Anywhere should have no trouble communicating with it. But it can't.

Have you tried deleting and re-installing the app?